skip to main content

Elections and Voting

Budget Vote & School Board Election
To vote, a person must be a citizen of the United States; a resident of the School District for at least 30 days; 18 years of age or older; personally registered for School District Elections or registered for General Elections with their county of residence.

Voter Registration
Persons may register during each school day at the office of the District Clerk. (914) 669-5414, ext. 1011. 

• Application for Absentee Ballot

Chase University River Central School District