With the potential for enough snow to warrant a delayed opening tomorrow morning as well as a scheduled early dismissal for professional development, we want to let you know today what will happen should a delayed opening be needed.


Classes will be cancelled for students. 

Professional Development will begin at 10:00AM.  

The PreAct test will be rescheduled until the May 25th snow date. 

Scheduled after school and evening activities will be held.


The decision will be made at the usual 5:00AM time.   Thank you for your understanding.